A country I would like to visit

 A country I would like to visit

“People who read are hiders. They hide who they are. People who hide don’t always like who they are.”
― André Aciman, Call Me by Your Name

That quote from the book "Call Me by Your Name" made me want to visit Crema, Italy.


Italy is a country full of history, monuments, beautiful places perfect to take pictures, towns that were used to inspire movies, books and series. But first of all, let´s talk about my favorite item and the one that makes me more excited to try in a trip. The typical food. Pasta. The best food ever. There is a lot of videos on Tik Tok, for example, where they show you an activity really popular in Italy, most specifically, in Rome. You go there and they teach you how to make delicious pasta while they are telling you different stories about the town. Such a great idea to add in a tour.


Have you ever watch the movie "Letters to Juliet"? Verona is the scenario of this amazing movie. Thanks to that movie I NEED to visit Verona.


As Crema, Rome and Verona, there is more towns that I would love to visit someday. That is why I really want to visit Italy because there is a lot to see, to eat, to listen that I could be there forever. Actually one of my dreams is building a bookstore in any town in Italy. Now, do not forget the language, because is very similar to Spanish. So it is a big plus when you do not handle another language than yours.









Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream job

Time travel to the future or past

The best concert ever