My dream job

 My dream job 


My dream job is completely different from the degree I’m currently studying. And it is to work in an observatory. I have always been a huge fan of astronomy, I find extraordinary everything about the space, stars, the NASA. And I am very lucky to live in Chile because we have one of the most beautiful skys in the world. 

The kind of job I would like to have is do research into aeronautics and aerospace. I imagine it like living in a science ficcion series. I mean, like wake up, drive to work (the NASA), have some coffe and start looking for a new discovery. I really do not mind if it is outdoors or indoors, to be honest I think I would be happy both ways. 
I would like to travel? Yes, I think It would be for meetings or sharing investigations/ researchs with other engineers.
The great thing about this job is that is very dynamic, I could work in an office, or in an observatory or a laboratory.
Currently I am studying odontology, because It is a career that mix art with health, and I really see myself as a dentist in the future. I like my career and I am happy here, in the Universidad de Chile.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Time travel to the future or past

The best concert ever