The best concert ever

 The best concert ever

“De haber sabido que ese abrazo se iba a terminar, yo te hubiera abrazado más fuerte” – Debí suponerlo, Morat.

If someone ask me who is the artist that I saw more times on live, the answer would be Morat.


Two times and counting, because this November 11th will be my third time killing my throat screaming theirs songs. But today, we are going to talk about the first time I saw them. It was a long trip until THE day but it really worth it.


Everything started on December 2019. My aunt and I bought the tickets for July 2020, but we never expected a pandemic.

So at first all the fans we thought that it would be suspended forever, because also, we did not know when the pandemic was going to end.

After months and months of wait, on November 14th I finally saw Morat on live.


It was in the Movistar Arena and I must say, we had an amazing view, all because the band did not have the same fame as now, so thanks to that the tickets were not expensive.

It was amazing, incredible, and my first real concert (My first concert was at 9 and it was “Violetta Tour”)

Now I am really excited to see them again even when my seats are far away from the stage (the tickets were EXTREMILY EXPENSIVE).

But there is new songs that I need to scream, cry and dance.

If my throat is still alived the next day, then I failed as fan.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream job

Time travel to the future or past