Time travel to the future or past

 Past.

I will always answer to this question, I would travel to the past. Why? Both options has con’s and pro’s that make really difficult choose only one. In my case, I choose the past. Because, even when I believe that everything happens for a reason or that we have to learn from our mistakes, I really would like to change some decisions I made, bad actions I did in the past or people I met and I regret.


Where would I like to go? Why? To be honest there is a lot of differents dates I would like to go so I can not say only one, I will just say, that I would go go at least one place or events every year. That makes almost twenty posible time travels.

Would I like to stay there? No, my purpose is just change little things but importants. But I have seen a lot of time travel movies to be aware of the big danger that is time travel. And I do not know how is going to be, if is safe enough to me to do twenty travels.

And what if I got stuck in the past? There would be two Constanza’s and one of us should be disappear forever and of course that would be me, because I am de time travel in that situation.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream job

The best concert ever